SUMMER PROGRAM 2018
The Academy welcomes players of all levels, from beginner and leisure golfer, to the athlete who aspires to compete. Our programs are designed to provide an opportunity for each student to learn and be challenged to develop their skills. Glen Walden the Director of Instruction at Beekman Golf Course specializes in youth golf coaching, he is a Certified PGA Member, US Kids Golf Certified Instructor, and a Positive Coaching Alliance Certified Coach. Glen has 20 years experience coaching youth golf and does so with passion and enthusiasm creating positive life experiences and lessons for children. The Beekman Junior Golf Academy creates a positive learning environment offering constant encouragement in order to achieve their fullest potential and enjoyment of the game.
* New for this year- Extended day and lunch included for half and full day
- Instruction on full swing, chipping, pitching, putting, rules, etiquette, and safety.
- On course play and fun competitions
- Small group instruction Maximum ratio 1:9
- Covered golf facilities (in the case of inclement weather)
- Camps are grouped by ages and abilities, golf clubs available
- Complementary green fees for parent and child to play golf together
- Invitation to play in our end of summer tournament
- Lunch is included all week for half day and full day programs
Teens – Eleven to Sixteen year olds learn the game with other teens with golf activities that create a fun and relaxed atmosphere to learn golf skills and how to play the game. Golf is a great sport that allows teens with a variety of interests to come together and enjoy being on the golf course. This program will build all aspects of the game and play on the golf course.
Sibling discounts are – $50 full day & $25 half day for each sibling all seven weeks.
Early Bird discount available – $15 Half Day $25 Full Day
July 9- July 13
July 16- July 20
July 23- July 27
July 30-August 3
Aug 6- Aug 10
Aug 13-Aug 17
Aug 20-Aug 24
For questions call or email Glen Walden at (845)518-6901